The Alpha School
Year 4 Class Teacher Vacancy, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Preparing daily, weekly, medium and long-term lesson plans according to curriculum guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with year group and other departments stall to ensure optimum cross-curriculum links.
- To add ECA programme by offering 1 activity per term.
- Teaching a full range of subject areas.
- Developing children’s interests, abilities and coordination using a variety of creative activities including art, sport and music.
- Maintaining productive working habits and discipline in the classroom.
- Supervising students throughout the day, both in the classroom and outside during breaks.
- Attending staff meetings and training and development sessions.
- Assessing and evaluating on going detailed records of students’ educational progress and abilities.
- Setting and conducting testing/ assessments on monthly, termly and yearly basis.
- Discussing students’ progress with parents and guardians, administrators and other professionals as necessary.
- Organizing, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions, school concerts, camps and sporting events.
- Preparing daily,weekly,medium and long-term lesson plans according to curriculum guidelines.
- Keeping up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
- To adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems.
- Working in coordination with SEN and EAL departments to update students’ progress and special needs requirements.
- Report informally through verbal, email and communication books to parents.
- Report formal assessment progress through termly progress reports.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: AED12,000.00 to AED14,000.00 /month
Experience: child care: 3 years (Required)
Location: Dubai (Required)
School website http://alphaschool.ae/careers-of-alpha
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org