Burstow is a successful and caring two form entry village primary school in Smallfield, Surrey.
We are a friendly value-driven school with a great team ethos working together to achieve high standards in school whilst having fun and being creative. We are very lucky to have great facilities, including a swimming pool and chickens!
Are you a brilliant experienced teacher who loves their job and is always striving to learn and do your best to help children be their best?
We can offer you:
– A class who have behaviour for learning which is outstanding
– A team of keen teachers who have a dynamic approach to learning
– Supportive parents and governors
– A well-resourced environment where every child does matter
– The opportunity to work in a vibrant, professional learning community that seeks excellence
– Excellent opportunities for professional learning and career development and progression
– A work place that enjoys laughing and cares about each other.
We are looking for someone who is:– Goes the ‘extra mile’ for children and really cares
– Is a highly reflective, effective teacher- Is able to plan and adapt accordingly to what children need
– Has a proven track record of getting lower achieving children back up to where they need to be
– Knows how to find real, motivating purposes and contexts for children to become skilled writers
– Creates a nurturing, safe culture within their classroom, where learners can be independent and feel success every day
– Wants to join us to get the school to ‘Outstanding!’
We are looking for someone who would be available to start with us in January 2022, or earlier if available.
We reserve the right to interview and appoint a successful candidate ahead of the adverts completion date, so please apply as soon as possible!