Year 1 Reception Teacher Job, Evesham, Worcestershire, September 2021
Job role Teacher
Working pattern Full-time only
Salary Main Scale 1-6 £25714 to £36961
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an experienced practitioner with sound knowledge of EYFS and KS1 curriculum
• Is prepared to embrace change with creative ideas, energy and enthusiasm
• Can maintain our strong practice in EYFS along with the Year 1 curriculum
• A caring individual who puts the wellbeing of the pupils at the heart of all they do
• Has high expectations both of themselves and their practice
• Would be able to work alongside an existing pre-school setting
• Is committed to raising standards, enabling pupils to reach their full potential
• Is able to sustain the happy, open and vibrant ethos of our school
• Strongly committed to working in partnership with staff and all stakeholders
• Is willing to contribute to the development of the school as a whole
• Is prepared to work cooperatively with a network of local schools
Applying for the job
Application is via the ‘Application form Teaching’ and should be sent to school :
Email – office or, Post to Mrs. N.Brown – Office Manager, Ashton Under Hill First School, Elmley Road, Ashton Under Hill, Evesham, Worcs. WR11 7SW.
Expected start date
1 September 2021
19 April 2021 at 12:00 pm
School type Local authority maintained school
School size 97 pupils enrolled
About Ashton-under-Hill First School
Ashton-under-Hill First School is a popular rural education setting at the foot of Bredon Hill. The school is welcoming and friendly with strong community links. There is a well-established staff team who are supportive and go above and beyond to give the pupils the best possible start in their education.
Our responsive parents and Governing Board work with us to fulfil our motto, Shaping Bright Futures Together. We collaborate in our local cluster and beyond to share good practice and to support each other.
The Reception/Y1 classroom is planned to be extended and reconfigured into a zoned space that will accommodate both a managed Pre-School and Teacher led school class.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to the layout and design and work in conjunction with the pre-school leader to deliver a seamless and stimulating early years provision. Additionally, the school has a well-established Forest School programme which we would like to continue.
Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.