Woodwork Teacher & DT Teaching Job, Bristol, October 2021
Job role Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Working pattern Full-time only
Contract type Fixed term (Due to end on 31 July 2022)
Salary M1 £25,714 – UPS 3 £41,604 (depending on experience)
We are looking for a passionate and inspiring qualified Teacher of DT and Woodwork to join our supportive and talented team at City School, Snowdon Village.
We are a growing organisation, looking for professional and ambitious people, with a passion for transforming our students’ learning.
We can offer you the opportunity to advance your career within a supportive academy environment.
We provide excellent training and development opportunities within the Federation, including a full induction programme for newly qualified and experienced teachers.
Training is both local and/or delivered through our excellent stand-alone training facility at the CLF Institute. For teachers, the CLF Institute aims to provide a continuum of development through each career stage from initial teacher training (ITT), for newly qualified teachers (NQT), recently qualified teachers in their early career development, to successive stages of leadership through to Headship and beyond.
What we are looking for:
We look for passionate individuals who want to be a part of transforming education and will make an active contribution to the development of the Cabot Learning Federation and chosen Academy.
You will be used to planning and consistently delivering high quality lessons, will have experience in delivering the curriculum in your chosen area and will be a strong communicator with the ability to embrace change and motivate colleagues and students.
A well-qualified specialist, holding QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree, you will have the ability to teach Key Stage 3- Key Stage 4. We look for professional’s who have excellent class management skills and have high expectations of work and behaviour.
Your duties will specifically include:
- Planning outstanding lessons that meet the needs of all students whilst developing a high-quality programme of study that includes accurate target setting.
- Monitor and report on the progress of students and take appropriate action to ensure all students achieve their potential through exceptional methods of feedback.
- Meeting the needs of learners from key identified groups, including pupil premium, looked after children, SEND and High Attaining students.
- Recognise, value and support the delivery of opportunities which extend beyond the confines of classroom delivery and seek to enrich and add value to the students experience & learning.
- Empowered to develop your own expert practice and support the development of others.
Applying for the job
Please apply via the CLF careers website
Expected start date
4 October 2021
30 August 2021 at 11:59pm
School type Free School, ages 4 to 16
School size 46 pupils enrolled
About Snowdon Village
Snowdon Village is the collective name for the Alternative and Special provision within the CLF. It is made up of The Nest primary setting, Engage revolving door setting accommodating and supporting students from feeder schools for 12 weeks in KS3-4, City School HQ, South and Kingswood and Bristol Futures Academy which supports Year 10 and 11 students to re-engage with their learning and prepare them for the Next Destination which is College, Apprenticeships and Employment.
Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.