School in Doha. Qatar
Secondary School Art Teaching Job, Doha. Qatar
– The first Awfaz Global School was founded in 2009 and offers an outstanding British-style education to children in the local community. We have 3 campuses across Doha with around 1,500 students.
We cater for all nationalities however the majority of our students are Qatari Nationals.
Our school is continually expanding to meet the needs of our community in providing quality education for students from Early Years up to IGCSE and increasing to A-Levels.
– Awfaz Global School endeavors to provide a holistic education to students, so that they grow into confident, caring and global citizens. We educate our learners to understand the vital need to make our world a sustainable place to liive.
Secondary Art Teacher/ IGCSE
We are seeking individuals who are adaptable to change, thrive on challenges and have a true desire to develop life-long independent learners.
We invite applicants who are committed to:
Nurturing and developing every aspect of a child’s development
Making learning meaningful, student centred and enjoyable
- Contributing to the wider life of the school
- Promoting a real sense of family community through working in partnership with all stakeholders
- Professional development both within their schools and across our network of schools
- A relevant teaching qualification: minimum of a B.Ed. or Bachelor’s Degree BA/BSc + PGCE/QTS in Art & Design.
- A minimum of 3 years recent teaching experience required.
- Interest in researching new initiatives and implementing them whilst evaluating current processes
- A good understanding of IGCSE teaching and learning.
- Experience / Understanding of English language learning, particularly for students for whom English is an additional language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to lead as well as collaborate with leaders.
Important Note: Per Qatari Labor Law, all candidates MUST attest their relevant degree(s) prior to visa and employment approval.
Candidates will need to contact their local Qatar Embassy for exact requirements and the process on how to complete attestation. Candidates will need to attest the following,
® Academic transcript
® Letter from the university stating degree, duration, mode of study was a full time on campus student’. Online degree(s) are not recognized in Qatar.
® Current police clearance certificate from own country and last country worked
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: QAR10,000.00 to QAR15,000.00 /month
Experience: IGCSE: 5 years (Required)
Candidates interested should submit a CV listing contact details of at least 2 referees including your current employer to the school.
Potential teachers must have a teaching degree and at least two years experience in their home country.
Candidates from the UK, US, Canada, NZ and Australia are preferred.
To apply for this job please visit awfazglobalschool.co.