School in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Secondary Mathematics Teaching Vacancy, Dubai, UAE, August 2020
We are looking to appoint a Secondary Mathematics Teacher to join our existing team in August 2020.
Our school has a reputation of providing the National Curriculum and we welcome inspirational teachers and leaders who are able to demonstrate outstanding standards of teaching and learning.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent along with subject qualification.
- Proven experience of teaching Mathematics at KS3 – KS4 and KS5.
- The ability to demonstrate and share outstanding practice.
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom.
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents.
Our Benefits Package Includes:
Competitive tax free salary, individual accommodation, medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity
The Sheffield Private School Dubai
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Fixed Term
Closing date: 10 Jul 2020
Start date: Mid August 2020
Suitable for NQTs: No
Website and application form https://www.sheffield-school.com/careers