School IN Al-Ayn, United Arab Emirates
School Social Studies Teacher Job, Al-Ayn, United Arab Emirates
- Planning, developing and executing lessons that reflect the curriculum and the educational standards.
- – Establishing and maintaining standards of student behavior
- – Planning and developing lesson plans and teaching outlines – Employing a variety of methodologies in teaching and instructing pupils, including demonstrations, discussions, and lectures.
- – Utilising educational equipment, such as materials, books, and other learning aids
– Candidate must have a Bachelor of Education or Higher Diploma
. – Training certificate in the same field (if any). – IELTS certificate Knowledge and skills
– Theoretical and practical substantive, didactic and pedagogic knowledge and skills;
– Knowledge of the subject matter ; – Insight into the school’s task, organization, and method;
– Insight into the organization;
– Empathy and social skills ;
– Skilled in the transmission of knowledge and skills;
– Effective communication skills.
About the company
The Beaconhouse group has almost 308,000 fulltime students in eight countries and is possibly the largest school network of its kind in the world.
Established in November 1975 as the Les Anges Montessori Academy with 19 toddlers, Beaconhouse has since grown into an international network of private schools, imparting distinctive and meaningful learning to students all the way from birth through its partnership in Pakistan with Gymboree Play & Music to post-graduation, through Concordia Colleges and the Beaconhouse National University. Of these students, close to 101,000 study at the groups flagship network,
the Beaconhouse School System, in Pakistan as well as overseas, while the remaining are largely enrolled at The Educators, a parallel school network operated by the group.
The Beaconhouse of today is thus much more than just a stand-alone school.
Through distinct and independent divisions across multiple destinations including the UK, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Oman, the UAE, Pakistan and Belgium, it caters to the education and training needs of a large and diverse group of individuals of varying ages, socioeconomic backgrounds, and nationalities, with its activities also extending beyond education in some countries.