School in Bahrain
School HR/Liaison Officer Job Vacancy, Hamala, Bahrain
Department Human Resources
Reports to Head of HR
- Responsible in dealing and coordinating with Ministry of Education, Ministry of Labour, LMRA, Immigration and other government offices in relation to visa, passport, CPR and other visa and immigration requirements, and other school-related transactions
- Responsible for personnel file management (recording and updating)
- Responsible in applying for MOE teaching permit and renewal applications
- Responsible in processing timely application and renewal of work/residence permit, visit visa and CPR of the employees by online system and/or personal appearance to the relevant government offices.
- Responsible in processing MOE teaching permit application and renewal and ensure timely follow-up with MOE.
- To ensure that all government related payments for applications / renewals of work permits/ residence permits & CPR, immigration, LMRA, visa applications, etc. are being processed, submitted & paid for in time.
- To visit the government ministries for employee registration and/or cancellation in the LMRA.
- To handle and support legal cases, like accidents in the police station.
- Responsible in dealing with Ministry offices for school-related transactions. Ensure that documents are submitted to the Ministry offices on time & to follow-up & ensure all work is actually finished on time.
- Arrange medical exam of the newly hired employee in Medical Center including transport, and arrange pick-up of the medical result.
- Assist staff in CPR updating including appointment. This includes liaising with the Ministry to get a municipality certificate.
- To ensure that after renewing the CPR, visa and passport, photocopies are kept in the individual personal files.
- Responsible in meeting and greeting the new joiners at the airport and ensure to bring them to the hotel or accommodation.
- To keep record of all HR credit card transactions and ensure timely reconciliation and liquidation by end of each month.
- Assist in HR documentation and personnel file management
- Assist fellow HR Officers in day to day clerical tasks
Note: The primary responsibilities listed above are illustrative and not exhaustive. Additional responsibilities may be added from time to time depending on organizational requirements.
Skills and Competencies
- Must have excellent network and connection with MOE, LMRA and Immigration offices.
- Excellent knowledge in document clearing processing.
- Fluent in Arabic.
- Proficient with typing, administrative writing and documentation.
- Good interpersonal, communication and effective time management skills.
- Constant drive for achievement of improved standards of performance and quality.
- High degree of integrity and impartiality.
- Behavioural skills – self-motivated, adaptable, flexible, systematic, analytical, detail oriented and strong team spirit.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor Degree or any other equivalent qualification with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of local labour and immigration law
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Visa/PRO: 3 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Location: Hamala (Preferred)
License: Bahrain driving (Required)
Language: Arabic (Required)
School website and further information https://britishschoolbahrain.com/our-school/join-the-team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com