Kingsley International School
School Homeroom Teacher Vacancy, Subang Jaya, Malaysia
- Deliver excellent learning and teaching, help children to achieve high academic standards in a student-centred development.
- Prepare a rich and varied learning environment that allows student to develop their skills and ability.
- Plan, prepare and develop high quality learning to the assigned classes in line with the agreed syllabus.
- Employ a variety of instructional methods, behavioural tools & materials that are most appropriate for meeting the SOP.
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to clients’ maturity.
- Develop lesson plans and complete all required educational paperwork.
- Able to Teach Primary Year 1 Homeroom subject (History, Science, Maths, English etc)
- Degree in Education or subject specific degree and teaching qualification.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- 1 – 2 years experience in teaching IGCSE/Cambridge curriculum preferably in an international school.
- Free car parking and 2 free meal provided.
Please submit your full resume together with photograph
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Language: English (Preferred)