International School in Doha, Qatar
School EYFS Teacher Job Vacancy, Doha, Qatar, Start August 2020
About Al Jazeera Academy and Ta’allum Group
Al Jazeera Academy is a member of the Ta’allum Group of Schools. Ta’allum Group is a growing and successful organization consisting of three renowned partner Schools. Due to oversubscription, there are plans to open two new Academies in Doha in the near future.
Al Jazeera Academy and its partner schools promotes the highest standards for all of our children, widening their horizons and raising their aspirations, embracing new technologies and initiatives to fully prepare the children for their future in an ever-changing world.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, dynamic and creative Kindergarten Teacher (Nursery) who would like the opportunity to work in a progressive and student-centered Early Years School Starting August 2020.
Typical responsibilities include:
- The delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
- Summative and formative assessment
- Communicating effectively with parents throughout the year
- Parent’s conferences, report writing, etc.
- Lesson planning and preparation
- Recording and using data to inform planning and to report to parents
- Encouraging and sharing best practice within and beyond the department
- Successful candidates will hold a relevant Bachelor’s Degree, a Bachelor of Education or the international equivalent.
A successful candidate will:-
Have excellent knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage programme.
Have a minimum of two years post-qualification teaching experience.
Have the ability to teach across the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Be open to new and innovative approaches to learning and teaching, and have the ability to develop an enabling environment where risk-taking is valued and the child is at the Center of the learning.
Have the knowledge, competencies and values to act in an informed manner by demonstrating empathy, and building links across social and cultural boundaries.
Have the ability to work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues.
Be open, responsive and adaptable to the needs of students and the evolving school environment, and be willing to ‘go the extra mile’.
- Experience of teaching EAL children would be advantageous.
Ta’allum Group – Al Jazeera Academy
PO Box 22250, Doha, State of Qatar
Salary and benefits package:
- Competitive Tax free salary, depending upon qualifications & experience
- Two Bedroom Fully Furnished Apartment with paid utilities
- Joining/repatriation ticket, Yearly annual return ticket, medical insurance, visa and residency for self and one nominated dependent
- Private medical insurance for self and one nominated dependents
- Free Schooling at Ta’allum Group Schools – 100% discount on tuition, registration and exam fees
- End of Service Benefit Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary as per Qatar Labor law
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.
The selected applicant will be required to provide criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) before employment is confirmed. Candidates from outside the authority of the DBS will be required to provide an approved Certificate from the similar authority in the Country in which he/she is currently residing.
Interviews by Skype
Enquiries can be made to email@example.com
Please visit our websites – www.taalumgroup.com and http://aja.edu.qa/ to find out more about Al Jazeera Academy and the Ta’allum Group of schools.
You can also find us on social media portals such as Instagram @ taallumgroup or aja.qatar
If you are interested in becoming part of our dynamic team, please check out our vacancies and we do warmly welcome to receive your CV/Job Application.
Please email us your Job Application by mentioning in the subject of your application email the post you are applying for.
Due to high number applications we receive, we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
To apply for this job please visit taalumgroup.com.