International School in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
School Computer Teacher Job, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Creates lesson plans that are appropriate for the age and abilities of the students in the class.
- Evaluates student performances in class and on tests and provides feedback.
Assigns special projects to students.
- Communicates students’ progress to parents, particularly regarding students who need tutoring or other extra assistance.
- Provides appropriate resources and learning materials for students.
Identifies varying teaching methods that work best for students who learn differently
- Develops and updates the curriculum for the classroom
- Encourages creativity in students
- Ensures that computer equipment is functioning properly
- Maintains accurate records of students’ progress in class and on examinations.
- Keeps order in the classroom and handles student behavior issues in accordance with school system policies.
- Stays up-to-date on changes and advancements in computer technology taught in the classroom.
- Petitions administrators for updated hardware and software for the classroom.
Ensures that the internet in the classroom is used only for appropriate educational purposes.
- Posts grades and sends grade reports to parents as required by the school system.
Teaches remote or online classes to adult students who cannot take part in daytime classes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Licensing required in the state of employment
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a similar field
- Continuing education courses for keeping up with technological advancements
- Certification through the Computer Science Teachers Association or CSTA
Job Type: Full time.
Those who are interested please send your CV. MENTION the vacancy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com