School Group in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Recruitment Manager Job Vacancy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
To assist on the development of recruitment strategy and implementation of best practices & processes for all corporate roles, teaching and non-teaching roles at GEMS and Maarif schools in KSA.
– Recommend recruitment strategies and processes, researches and recommends external providers needed for recruitment support, background checks and conduct assessment centres.
– Recommend best practice and processes, combination of appropriate selection tools to all department and schools heads for the end-to-end recruitment process.
– Advise on competitive compensation as per company pay scale and market research on local & global, functional and organizational standards.
– Advise on internal selection / promotion process within Corporate & Schools.
Strategy & Planning:
– Lead on standardization of recruitment policies & procedures, the assessment of recruitment needs, developing recruitment plans and collaborating with business units in delivering high quality talent within established benchmarks.
The Recruitment Manager works collaboratively with colleagues within HR to ensure a competitive position in attracting and retaining top talent.
– Oversee and streamline the recruitment initiatives including development and management of the complete lifecycle of recruitment process, talent sourcing and assessment, hiring best practices, and effective attraction.
– Develop and centralise the recruitment process for all Maarif schools. Create, implement and review Standard Operating Procedures for all recruitment processes.
– Identify new talent sourcing markets, focus on diversity and collaborate with heads of departments based on the market feasibility study.
– Ensure that the strategy & initiatives are aligned to the mission of attracting the best talent in increasingly complex organizational needs.
– Develop strategy to enhance candidate and line manager’s hiring experience using surveys and feedback tools.
– Provide direction on workforce planning to business units on matters concerning organizational talent forecasting, internal talent pipelining in collaboration with GEMS Talent Management team and research of trends in the marketplace which impact recruitment or retention efforts.
– Advice departments on updated information for job descriptions.
– Consistent implementation of disciplined recruitment processes and best practices.
– Manage and assess the suitability of all applicants against jobs applied to. Headhunt candidates for high level and / or specialized roles from relevant industry, function and market.
– Conduct competency based interviews, arrange for assessment centres and present comprehensive interview reports to line managers advising on the suitability of candidature.
– Arrange interviews for candidates with hiring managers and / or selection panel and seek and document comprehensive feedback on interviewed candidates from the hiring managers and / or selection panel.
– Arrange for relevant approvals at various stages of the recruitment process.
– Arrange assessment centers for all senior level positions, interpret the data & observation collated to advise line managers on appropriate hiring decisions.
– Manage end-to-end candidate communication including the issuing and acceptance of the employment contract and / or application regret / rejection.
– Liaise with Principals and school HR on teacher recruitment matters, local and overseas. Plan and execute overseas recruitment campaigns.
– Manage post-campaign process with schools and shortlisted candidates.
– Management of recruitment budget as determined by Manager – Education Recruitment.
– Advice and coach heads of schools on recruitment policies, hiring strategy execution for local and overseas appointments.
– Maintain measurable data to critically evaluate recruitment process & timeline effectiveness, time-to-fill, cost per hire etc.
– Critically analyze data and build into future recruitment strategies accordingly.
Network Building & Database Building/Management:
– Make effective use of social media, strategic advertising methods to develop impactful employer branding and build brand equity.
– Maintain a live database of the internal and external candidates who are interested and suitable in a leadership role with GEMS Education.
– Align all recruitment activities to the future Recruitment system.
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
– MBA and/or Relevant HR Degree.
– At least 7 – 10 years’ in-house recruitment and at least 3 years in an agency (contingency and executive search) set up.
– Strong communication skills, ability to work with stakeholders.
– Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills, good drafting & conceptualisation skills.
– A good implementer of major talent acquisition initiatives.
– Literate in all basic computer and HRMIS skills.
– Good judgemental skills.
Trusted for over 55 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 190,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division; and we will impact 20 million by 2020 students through the initiatives of our Charity partner Varkey Foundation.
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):