School in Doha. Qatar
Primary School Teaching Vacancies, Doha. Qatar
Primary school teachers develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
They facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organization of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
Primary school teachers develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability, and aptitude.
They assess and record progress and prepare pupils for examinations. They link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Must have at least 2 yrs. experience as a teacher
- Fluent English speaker (native speakers will be given preference).
- B.Ed / Bachelors Degree
- Should have experience with the British National Curriculum
- The Maximum Age Limit is 48 yrs. old
Typical work activities following the National Curriculum of England:
- Foundation Stage – Preschool and Reception
- Key Stage 1 – years 1 and 2
- Key Stage 2 – years 3 – 6
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum;
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils;
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment;
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class;
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- Maintaining discipline;
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development;
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development;
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on a pupil’s progress at parents’ evenings and other meetings;
- Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
- Working with others to plan and coordinate work;
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
- Organizing and taking part in school events, outings, and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly in smaller schools;
- Working with parents to maximize their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school;
- Meeting with other professionals such as educational psychologists, if required.
- Under the health and safety regulations, all staff members have the responsibility to operate in a manner that ensures the health and safety of students and staff are maintained.
- To run or to be involved in the delivery of an extracurricular activity (at least once per week) to include after-school clubs, games, and other suitable activities.
- The assigned task has to be completed and implemented at a specific time.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: Teaching: 2 years (Required)
How do you apply?
Please send your letter of application along with your CV.
Please state the position for which you are applying in the email subject box.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org