School in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, UK
Primary School Deputy Head Teacher Job, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, UK
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||L5 – 9|
The Governing Body of Albrighton Primary School and Nursery are looking to appoint an inspirational and outstanding Deputy Headteacher to play a key role in the continuous improvement of our school.
The successful candidate will be:
• An outstanding teacher with a proven record of enabling progress
• An experienced Senior Leader with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to support and inspire others
• A strategic thinker committed to raising standards
• Passionate in promoting a clear child-centred vision
• Experienced in leading successful whole school initiatives
• Skilled in developing the teaching practice of colleagues
• Positive, pro-active and innovative
• An excellent role model, respected by their colleagues
Applying for the job
Email for application pack
Application schedule.doc 2.22 MB
Deputy Headteacher advert.docx 2.13 MB
Expected start date 1 January 2021
Application deadline 11 September 2020 at 12:00 pm
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||241 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||2 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Albrighton Primary School & Nursery website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact email||admin at albrighton-pri.shropshire. sch.uk|
About Albrighton Primary School & Nursery
Albrighton Primary is a caring and nurturing school situated within a village community next to RAF Cosford.
We presently have 260 pupils on our school role including our Nursery. Numbers fluctuates regularly due to a large Service Family contingency.
We think Albrighton Primary School and Nursery is a wonderful place to be. We have a caring and nurturing ethos where everyone is valued.
We can offer you an idyllic setting in which to work, hard-working and friendly staff and above all, happy, respectful and extremely well behaved pupils.
Arranging a visit to Albrighton Primary School & Nursery
Telephone the school on 01902 372558
New House Lane, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV7 3QS