Primary Class Teacher Vacancy, Swaffham, Norfolk, January 2022
Job role Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Working pattern Full-time only
Contract type Fixed term (Teacher Required: to start from January 2022 earlier start date may be possible. Fixed Term Contract until 22nd July 2022 with the possibility of a permanent position from September 2022 MPS/ UPS)
Salary Pay dependant on experience MPS/ UPS
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic teacher who:
• is passionate about learning
• puts the well-being, happiness and progress of our children first
• has the highest expectations of all the pupils and themselves
• has a positive outlook and enables children to believe they can achieve
• is inspirational, innovative and a creative practitioner
• is enthusiastic and willing to work with us to improve our academy
• enjoys working collaboratively and being part of an outstanding team
• is flexible and willing to contribute to all aspects of academy life
• has a good sense of humour
Applying for the job
Please use the teacher application form at swaffhamprimary.dneat.org – About Us – Vacancies – Class Teacher
Expected start date
5 January 2022
22 September 2021 at 9:00am
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
School type Academy, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
School size 218 pupils enrolled
About Swaffham CofE Primary Academy
Swaffham Church of England Primary Academy is part of the Diocese of Norwich Educational and Academies Trust (DNEAT).
We are a friendly school situated in the growing market town of Swaffham and have recently converted from a Junior School to a Primary.
Our first Reception Cohort started in September 2020 in a brand new Early Years facility lead by our newly appointed Assistant Headteacher and from September 2021 we will have classes in Reception, Year 1, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6.
The following September (2022) will see us with classes in all year groups.
This is a very exciting time for us as our school grows. We are looking for a teacher to join our team from January 2022 to teach in Key Stage 2.
There is a possibility that we may be able to support an earlier start date.
This position is fixed term until the end of the academic year with the possibility of a permanent position from September 2022.
Although the position is to teach in year 5 from January, we welcome applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers across the primary range. Ofsted recognised (March 2018) that we are a ‘good’ school.
Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.