International School in Bangkok, Thailand
Pre-Kindergarten Teacher Job, Bangkok, Thailand, August 2020 Start
We are seeking qualified and experienced native English speaking teachers in our growing school.
• Pre-Kindergarten (3 and 4 year olds)
PreK, Kindergarten, and Elementary classroom teachers teach all core subjects (Language/literacy, Maths, Science, Social Studies, crafts) with specialists for Thai, Art.
The school is in both IB PYP and MYP candidacy stages so the ability to work collaboratively, write unit plans incorporating themes and skills and ultimately produce curriculum documents is essential.
Only candidates with education degrees and home country teaching license or NQT designation can be considered for these positions.
The successful candidate would:
• Be a native English speaker with a good command of written and spoken English
• Have an education degree or degrees including elementary education
• Hold an elementary or secondary teaching license or certification from their home country
• Have at least two years experience teaching IB PYP or MYP, preferably most recently
• Have experience teaching the relevant grade level or high school subject.
A more detailed job description will be shared with shortlisted candidates at the interview.
We are growing, come grow with us!
Please send resume including two references from most recent employment to
Canadian International School of Thailand
No. 1001 Soi Charansanitwong 46, Charansanitwong rd.,
Bang Yi Khan, Bang Phlat, Bangkok 10700 Thailand
Phone: 097 – 147 – 9801 (Human Resources)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com