Phase Leader Job, Early Years & KS1/2, Slough, Berkshire, September 2021
Job role Teacher, Leadership
Working pattern Full-time only
Salary London Fringe Main Pay Scale 1 – Upper Pay Scale 3 plus TLR £4450
Phase Leaders in Early Years, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 as part of an expanding leadership team
We can offer you:
Salary between £21398-£47230 including TLR of £4450
• An inspirational and supportive ethos with a commitment to your professional development and career progression
• A stimulating curriculum that constantly seeks new and interesting ways to learn
• Well-being and medical insurance for full time teaching staff
• Unique on-site workplace nursery for staff children aged three and under
• Flexibility to offer workplace nursery/half day nursery for four year olds
• Helpful teams that work together to make learning exciting
• Focused, well-behaved children whose voice is important in the school
• Excellent facilities and resources for learning
Expected start date
1 September 2021
17 May 2021 at 12:00 pm
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
School type Academy, Roman Catholic
School size 569 pupils enrolled
About St Anthony’s Catholic Primary School
Our gold standard UNICEF Rights Respecting, caring and creative school is delighted to offer exciting opportunities to join our happy and hardworking team with well-behaved and valued children.
Set in delightful grounds on the easily accessible outskirts of Slough, we are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and innovative class teachers at any stage of their career.
We were judged outstanding in our last S48 Inspection and had a successful Ofsted S8 visit.
Please visit our website for more information about our school
Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.