School in Putra Heights, Malaysia
Mathematics School Teacher Job, Putra Heights, Malaysia, September 2020
- Deliver excellent learning and teaching, help children to achieve high academic standards in a student-centred development.
- Prepare a rich and varied learning environment that allows student to develop their skills and ability.
- Plan, prepare and develop high quality learning to the assigned classes in line with the agreed syllabus.
- Employ a variety of instructional methods, behavioural tools & materials that are most appropriate for meeting the SOP.
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to clients’ maturity.
- Develop lesson plans and complete all required educational paperwork.
- September 2020 position
- Degree in Education or subject specific degree and teaching qualification.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- 1 – 2 years experience in teaching IGCSE/Cambridge curriculum preferably in an international school.
- Free car parking and 2 free meal provided.
- Please submit your full resume together with photograph
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Teaching IGCSE: 1 year (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Interested in joining us?
The application can be make by emailing your resume with recent photo.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com