Marketing Specialist Job Vacancy, School in Cairo, Egypt
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for facilitating the creation and organization of marketing initiatives for lead generation for schools’ programs and GEMS Egypt newly introduced services.
Help bring our brand to life, connect with our community and entice new students and parents to attend. Focus on lead generation, digital marketing, copywriting, content creation, providing insight and analytics, and organizing creative assets.
Social Media Content & Copywriting
• Collaborate with schools’ team to contribute social media content, including copywriting and image selection
• Contribute content for print, blog, newsletters, etc.
• Develop and manage strategic outreach plan and publishing schedule
• Manage creative production for emails, including copywriting and image selection
• Stay abreast of current email best practices and compelling creative platforms
• Work in Mailchimp to create compelling email campaigns
• Collaborate with Marketing & Communications Manager to contribute written content and help select imagery
• Maintain email lists for our target audiences; collaborate with school registrars for accurate list management.
Lead Generation/Digital Marketing
• Collaborate with Marketing and Communications Manager to support marketing efforts around school programs, extracurricular activities and events.
• Contribute content, including copywriting and imagery
• Create and present regular lead generation analytics reports, and provide insight for improvement
• Support Marketing and Communications Manager in development, writing and posting of press releases on regular basis.
• Manage Media Relations and maintain Media Relations list
• Monitoring news relating GEMS Egypt Schools and GEMS Global, disseminating internally as appropriate.
• Managing the archival process of posting news on website and social media, and/or filing for use in future.
Financial & Administrative
• Responsible for management of estimates, POs and invoicing in line with agreed budgets
• Managing schedules, recurring tasks and reports on behalf of the department
• Maintain list of policies and procedure and ensure compliance by the department
• Develop and deliver reports and dashboards as required
• Supervise management of shared assets
• Always Maintain stock and inventory of all marketing materials and ensure availability of key assets
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders (Procurement, Finance, Printers etc.) on production of marketing materials and assets
• Provide support for corporate events and functions
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
•Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
•3-5 years excelling in Marketing Role
•Strong proficiency in lead generation/acquisition marketing
•Excellent writing and editing skills
•Experience with Google Adwords, SEM
•Strong eye for detail and basic graphic design skills
Trusted for over 55 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai.
Today, we have the privilege of educating over 190,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division; and we will impact 20 million by 2020 students through the initiatives of our Charity partner Varkey Foundation.
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
2. Passport-size photograph