International School in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Library Teacher Job, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Collaboration with teaching staff to coordinate and promote: services and resources supporting inquiry learning, and literacy programmes.
- Developing the library’s guiding documents including policies that align with the school’s strategic goals managing library staff planning and coordinating collection development, including managing the library budget using school data to inform library planning guiding the development of the library’s online presence and physical environment
- Developing and maintaining systems and procedures
- Reporting to school management and the Board of Trustees
- Liaising and networking with external agencies and support groups
- A basic requirement for becoming a school librarian is to hold a Bachelor’s Degree and pass any district-required Librarian examinations.
- Master’s Degree and a teaching certificate would be added advantage
Job Type: Full time.
Those who are interested please send your CV. MENTION the vacancy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com