International School in Qatar
Lab Technician Job Vacancy, International School in Doha, Qatar, August 2019
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
- Perform range of duties related to the day to day operations of Science Laboratories such as tidying trays, cupboards, shelves and preparation areas.
- Procure and set up equipment and materials used in performing schedule test or experiments.
- Responsible to trial run an experiment to discover effectiveness.
- Responsible for the disposal of used materials, including hazardous substances as responding to actual or potential hazards.
- Keep preparatory rooms and storerooms in order, neat and clean to be safe from any hazard.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Educated to bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) minimum – related field
• Strong IT skills preferred, good IT skills essential
• Have experience in an international school preferred (of International Baccalaureate if in High School, AP, MYP , PYP where appropriate)
• Demonstrates consistently high standards of personal and professional conduct
• Fluent in English both verbal and written
ACS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as an employee of ACS you are expected to share this commitment.
The protection of our students’ welfare is the responsibility of all staff within ACS International Schools and individuals are expected to conduct themselves in a way that reflects the principles of our organisation.
Apply for the job position https://www.acs-schools.com/working-acs/lab-technician
School website https://www.acs-schools.com/doha#