Raffles World Academy
Humanities (Geography) Teacher Job, August 2019, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
At Raffles World Academy (RWA), an Innoventures Education school, we take our responsibility for the education, care and welfare of each child very seriously as we help establish the cornerstones that support the growth of lifelong learners, and positive and productive contributors to the communities they live in.
With students and staff from all over the world comprising of over 100 different nationalities, we have a truly international mix. All our academic staff is vastly experienced, highly qualified and extensively trained.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience,
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education and or a Bachelor’s Degree in your teaching subject
- A recognized teaching certification. ,eg. PGCE, Teaching license, QTS Status etc.
- Applicants with a Masters Degree or higher will be given preference.
- Evidence of English language proficiency, i.e., IELTS band 7.5, or Common European Framework, B2 level
- Excellent communication and technology skills are key requirements.
- Successful applicants will be required to undergo further training in preparation for Teaching License approval.
Interested applicants should register and forward a full CV by email by completing the submission form.
PLEASE PUT THE POSITION APPLIED FOR AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR E-MAIL
Please visit our website to learn more about our schools. http://www.innoventureseducation.com
While we thank all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
School website https://www.rwadubai.com/our-community/careers
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org