School in Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Homeroom Primary School Teacher Vacancy, Ajman, United Arab Emirates, 2020-2021.
Ajman American Private School is looking to appoint FEMALE Native English Speaker Homeroom / Class Teacher for Primary School for Academic year 2020-2021.
– Creates lesson plans
– Organizing the classroom and learning resources
– Planning, preparing and presenting differentiated lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within their class
– Motivating students with enthusiastic, imaginative class activities
– Preparing, marking and providing feedback to facilitate positive student development
– Provide support to the children’s learning environment
– Develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources.
- Successful candidates should be team players with the Drive, Energy & Passion to further develop the school.
- – We want confident and articulate teachers with a relevant degree(Bachelor of Education / English) & teaching qualification, with 2 years experience of teaching in Primary School. Package Details:
- – Competitive tax free salary.
- – A two year contract (renewable if agreed upon both the parties)
- – Annual flight allowance
- – Medical & Group life Insurance
- – Visa Provided
- – End of service as per UAE Labour law.
About the company
Ajman American Private School comes from a young diversified group of companies Paradigm Pioneers Group which is based in UAE and operating in more than seven countries such as USA, UK, Singapore, Malaysia , Kuwait, Jordan and India. Set up in 2000 , today Paradigm Pioneers is a group of companies with business interests in Education, EPC project management consultancy, Construction, Financial Services, ,
Environment and Sustainable Energy Solutions. Backed by an unswerving enthusiasm since its inception to take on firsthand challenges, Paradigm Pioneers has remained committed to its stakeholders and its philosophy of nurturing a clean energy future and shaping leaders of the future.
The Group now employs over 1400 dedicated professionals across 3 continents .Education is a success story that is close to the groups vision for a better world.
Chairman Dr Mohammad Tariq is a strong believer in the power of education , hailing from a third generation of educators in India, he strongly believes that education is the only effective tool that can be passed on to generations to improve communities and leave behind a better world than we inherited.
The Groups schools and its curriculum with special focus on sustainability is testimony to the vision. British International School (UAE), Salmiya Indian Model School (Kuwait) and Ajman American Private School (UAE) are the flagship educational institutions developed and managed by Paradigm Pioneer Group.
Environment and Renewable Energy being the philosophy of the group, all the schools are equipped with recycling parks, green house, nature play areas and reading gardens.