Girls School in Salwā, Kuwait
High School Female History Teacher Job, Salwā, Kuwait
Female High School History US History (August 2020- June 2021) for an all girls private school situated in a quiet residential area of Salwa.
MSA accreditation, Common Core aligned, Atlas Rubicon, AdminPlus, Rediker GradeBook. New homeroom classroom with well behaved girls.
- Bachelors in History required
- Native Tongue and or Fluent in English is a must
- Observe and evaluate students’ performance, behavior, social development, and physical health
- Prepare lesson plans for class activities
- Classroom management skills required
- Create an environment that demonstrates rapport with, respect and kindness for, all students as well as between students
- Establish a positive working relationship with fellow colleagues, school administration and parents of the students
Overseas Package: paid round trip airline ticket, competitive tax-free salary, health/dental insurance. Provide a single 2 bed / 2 bath furnished apartment, all utilities paid. Transportation to/from school daily. Paid liberal number of national and religious holidays.
A welcome stipend, extra baggage paid, indemnity paid upon departure, professional development opportunities, etc.
- Please feel free to visit our school website at: www.aag.edu.kw
- View school calendar, Elementary photos and activities.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
All schools are currently closed in Kuwait due to COVID-19. We completed the school year 2019-2020 via ELearning Online Program.
We expect to re-open our physical school building in August per Ministry of Education’s mandate and management guidelines.
Experience: teaching High School: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Language: Fluent English (Preferred)
Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19