International King Abdullah Economic City, Saudi Arabia
Head of Humanities School Teacher Job, King Abdullah Economic City, Saudi Arabia
The World Academy (TWA) in King Abdullah Economic City (KAEC) is seeking to appoint an outstanding Head of Humanities.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Deputy Head Academic and make a significant contribution to the teaching and learning of the School as it transitions to a British curriculum.
TWA is an international curriculum school for students aged 2 – 18 in KAEC, a picturesque city located just north of Jeddah on Saudi Arabia’s magnificent Red Sea coast. TWA offers a high-quality, standards-based education to students aged 2 – 18.
By blending a balanced curriculum with outstanding pastoral care and a broad co-curricular offering, TWA aims to be the best international school in the Kingdom.
We want our Head of Humanities to be an individual who:
- can deliver well-planned, engaging and creative learning experience for their students.
- can lead and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated Humanities curriculum for all students in their care.
- always set high expectations, which inspire, motivate and challenge students.
- ensure excellent pastoral care.
- contributes to the co-curricular programme and whole-school activities in a committed and enthusiastic manner.
- works co-operatively and supportively with all members of staff.
- is prepared to go the extra mile.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 31 May 2020.
Preliminary discussions with candidates will take place on a rolling basis and so an early application is advised. Shortlisted candidates will be notified before the end of May and final round on-line interviews arranged accordingly. The World Academy reserves the right to make an appointment before the closing date.
Job applications via here vacancy/head-of-humanities-king-abdullah-economic-city-saudi-arabia
Please contact Guy Waller on guywaller at edureach.co.uk if you would like to arrange an informal discussion about this role.
Safeguarding and Privacy
The World Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to respect this commitment.
The post is subject to satisfactory reference checks and applicants providing a satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate from their home country that is less than 6 months old.
By applying to this post, you agree to your data being held and processed by The World Academy and its affiliates.
If you are appointed to the post you also agree to additional information, including sensitive data such as bank details and medical information, being held by The World Academy and its affiliates.