School in Al-Jahrā, Kuwait
Grades 1-5 IBPYP Primary School Homeroom Teacher Job, Al-Jahrā, Kuwait
You will appreciate becoming part of an established IB World School with MSA Accreditation and a world class Innovation Center.
We seek a Certified, expert, First-Language-English-speaking, Primary School Homeroom Teacher.
Technology literacy is a must and preferred experiences include multiple years’ teaching, overseas and/or ESL teaching, flexibility, cultural intelligence, and passion for teaching and students.
We are a Professional Learning Community that supports the growth of professionals with formal and informal Professional development, collaborative planning teams and supportive middle and senior Leadership administrative teams, who value a teachers’ autonomy and individual contributions. Our school motto is “Children of Today, Leaders of Tomorrow.”
Al Jahra and Kuwait are safe and welcoming communities that welcome the unique contributions provided by expatriate teachers.
Required Qualification minimums:
- BA/BS in a field taught at our school.
- First-Language English Speaking.
- Teaching Experience.
We offer a competitive salary and the following additional benefits:
- Fully furnished flat, (water and electricity bills covered) OR rent allowance
- Annual round-trip air ticket.
- Baggage allowance up to 100 KD at the beginning and end of contract
- Settling in allowance 150 KD paid once at the beginning of contract.
- Compensation for visa expenses outside Kuwait 100 KD
- Private Medical insurance valid worldwide except U.S.A
- 15 day annuity per year paid at end of employment
- 30 KD/month paid for post Bachelor’s 1 or 2-year teaching degree (PGCE) or teaching certificate valid in the state/province or country of study. OR
- 50 KD/month paid for employment-related Master’s Degree.
We look forward to welcoming you to the KBS family!
Salary: $31,000-52,000 Tax-Free, Annual Flights, IB Professional Development/training, health insurance, Fully furnished housing + free utilities & Wifi, transport to/from school (5 min.), annual indemnity of additional 15 days pay, baggage & settlling allowance.
Contract term: Fixed Term
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 3 years teaching experience.
- Any degree.
- B. Ed or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States.
- Medical check, References, Criminal background check
- Over 22 and below 58 years of age
Apply by email CV, letter, reference to James Lothschutz, PhD. at School.Director at kbs-edu.com, both are not necessary.
To apply for this job email your details to School.Director@kbs-edu.com