Foundation Stage 2 Teacher Job, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, September 2021
Job role Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Working pattern Full-time only
The children, staff and governors of Bankwood Community Primary School are looking to appoint a Foundation Stage teacher from September 2021.
We are looking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner who, together with our committed and talented team, will inspire children to achieve aspirational outcomes.
We need a teacher who will
• provide creative, quality learning opportunities for children
• model high standards of behaviour
• encourage and motivate children to reach their full potential
• work with families and our local community to support children’s learning
• contribute to our wide range of extra-curricular activities
We can offer you
• a supportive, caring ethos
• a forum for which your voice is heard and ideas valued
• children who have good learning behaviours and attitudes to learning
• excellent career development opportunities through quality CPD
• opportunities to develop and to work within a progressive and collaborative locality
• experienced governors who are involved with the daily work of the school
Applying for the job
To apply for this post please complete the Sheffield City Council application form, Appendix A criminal records declaration and equal opportunities form (see supporting documents) and submit the school.
Expected start date
1 September 2021
21 April 2021 at 11:59 pm
School type Local authority maintained school
School size 417 pupils enrolled
About Bankwood Community Primary School
Bankwood is a lively, friendly, inner-city school at the heart of a vibrant community. We are constantly inspired by our engaged, enthusiastic and well- motivated children.
They enjoy a safe, creative and stimulating school environment with a vibrant curriculum, enhanced by Forest School provision. To provide the very best start possible, we admit children from the age of two. We believe that success is achievable for everyone.
We are looking to recruit staff who share our commitment to ensuring that all our children achieve their full potential.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.