School in Salwā, Kuwait
Female Grade 4 Teacher Job, Salwā, Kuwait, August 2020
Female Elementary Grade 4 Science Teacher (August 2020- June 2021) for an all girls private school situated in a quiet residential area of Salwa. MSA accreditation, Common Core aligned, Atlas Rubicon, AdminPlus, Rediker GradeBook. New homeroom classroom, equipped as a Science Lab with well behaved girls.
- Bachelors in Education and or Science required
- Native Tongue and or Fluent in English is a must
- Observe and evaluate students’ performance, behavior, social development, and physical health
- Prepare lesson plans for class activities (Science based)
- Create an environment that demonstrates rapport with, respect and kindness for, all students as well as between students
- Establish a positive working relationship with fellow colleagues, school administration and parents of the students
Overseas Package: paid round trip airline ticket, competitive tax-free salary, health/dental insurance. Provide a single 2 bed / 2 bath furnished apartment, all utilities paid. Transportation to/from school daily. Paid liberal number of national and religious holidays.
In addition, paid vacation time; Winter Break, National Day, Spring Break and Summer vacation. A welcome stipend, extra baggage paid, indemnity paid upon departure, professional development opportunities, etc.
- Please feel free to visit our school website at: www.aag.edu.kw
- View school calendar, Elementary photos and activities.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Experience: teaching: 1 year (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Language: English (Preferred)