International School in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Female EYFS Teacher Coordinator Job, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Accredited by both BSME and CIE, PACE British School is the newest school in the PACE Education Group offering the UK National Curriculum for children aged 4-18.
As part of our continued and phased expansion, the first phase of the Senior School (Year 7 – Year 9) will be opening in September 2020 followed by Year 10 and above the following year.
As a British school based in the UAE with brand new facilities on a large scale, we are seeking committed, dynamic and passionate teachers to join and grow with our international team.
A passion for excellent teaching and a determination to develop one’s professional self and take on additional responsibility are key attributed to our future colleagues. Pastoral care and inclusion are themes that are already deeply ingrained in our school and underpin all that we do with colleagues backed by a world class CPD framework.
The Early Years Phase at PBS is a vibrant and growing member of the PBS family that is establishing itself positively for learners, staff and parents.
We are currently seeking an able and experienced teacher to teach within the phase and coordinate the curriculum in light of continued pupil growth in numbers.
You will have:
- A recognized teaching qualification.
- A degree or related subject.
- At least 5 years experience of delivering and coordinating the UK curriculum and/or Cambridge Primary Curriculum.
- A passion and drive to excel personal and professionally.
- A drive to see children learn and excel both academically and as people.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- A sense of humour and “can do” attitude.