EYFS/KS1 Classroom Teacher Vacancy, Wembley. London, September 2021
Job role Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Working pattern Full-time only
Contract type Fixed term (For one year )
Salary MPS, points MO1 to MO6, Salary: £32,157 to £42,624 or UPS, points TP1 to TP3, Salary: £46,971 to £50,935
The Federation of St Joseph’s Catholic Infant and Junior Schools is seeking to appoint an experienced and highly motivated good to outstanding teacher. The person must be able to commit to the aims and ethos of our Catholic School.
Required for September 2021, an effective and enthusiastic classroom teacher who will be able to complement our already dedicated hardworking staff team.
The successful candidate will be a good to outstanding teacher with high expectations and be committed to providing a welcoming stimulating learning experience for all the children at St. Joseph’s.
We are looking for someone who can:
• offer teaching that challenges and inspires
• demonstrate excellent practice with high expectations of pupils & staff achievements, attainment and behaviour.
The main areas of responsibility will include:
• Assisting in the development of our inclusive curriculum in order to improve outcomes for all pupils.
• Keeping children at the heart of Teaching and Learning.
• Supporting staff teams in raising the quality of learning & teaching.
• Supporting the effective use of data across the school to evaluate & raise standards of achievement.
• Able to use vision and expertise to lead in a key areas of school improvement when required
• Be an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
• Be effective in leading, inspiring and supporting other members of staff
• Contribute to the wider life of the school
Depending on the candidate there may be the possibility for an additional TLR
Possible TLR £2,873
Applying for the job
Please visit the school website:
https://www.sjinf.brent.sch.uk and retrieve all the documents under the vacancies section.
Please complete all the relevant documents and email these to the email in apply.
Expected start date
1 September 2021
24 May 2021 at 12:00 pm
School type Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic
School size 260 pupils enrolled
About St Joseph’s RC Infant School
St. Josephs is a friendly, family focused school so you must be a flexible team player with a positive ‘can do’ approach.
We believe that with everyone working together as a team, we can ensure that each individual child reaches their full potential in a secure and loving environment.
By living out our Mission Statement daily, we aim to help each child to develop their relationship with God and each other.
Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.