International School in Cairo, Egypt
English Teacher Job Vacancy, School in Cairo, Egypt, September 2020
- Due to additional student enrolment and we are looking for outstanding Secondary English Teachers to join our existing team from September 2020.
The successful applicants will have the following:
A passion for providing outstanding teaching and driven to provide education at an exceptional level. Teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
A certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent.
Bachelor degree in English Literature or related field.
Ability to teach to IGCSE and A Level;
Experience of teaching in a UK curriculum school desirable but not essential
Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduate or NQT level teachers to gain valuable international exposure, or for more experienced teachers to advance their career with a global leading company and world class International School.
- All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, tuition fee concession for dependants, private medical insurance and annual airfares to country of residence
- About GEMS
- Trusted for over 55 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 190,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division; and we will impact 20 million by 2020 students through the initiatives of our Charity partner Varkey Foundation.
- About the School
- Founded in 2001, The British School Al Rehab (TBS) is one of the oldest, most established British schools in Egypt and the only international school in the beautiful city of Rehab.
We are committed to providing a respectful, nurturing and creative learning environment, delivering the highest standards of education to each and every one of our students.
Ever since we opened our doors, our team of exemplary teachers has been helping students achieve academic excellence, reflected in some of the highest IGCSE scores in Cairo.
We are student-centred, with every activity at our school designed to develop creativity and inspire curiosity. Global citizenship and character development are fundamental to our success in nurturing highly inquisitive individuals who go on to challenge the status quo and contribute rich ideas to a rapidly changing world.
Adding to our heritage and track record of excellence, TBS recently joined the GEMS Education family of schools, setting our school further apart by allowing us to tap into a diverse team of highly experienced professionals as well as a world of new, exciting opportunities for our students.
Through GEMS Education, our educators receive support in developing a future-proof educational model able to compete in an ever-changing world, allowing our students to benefit from the latest teaching techniques and curricular updates.
- If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
2. Passport-size photograph