American College in Kuwait
English Language Foundation Program Director Job, College in Kuwait
Director, English Language Foundation Program
- Master’s degree in TESOL, TEFL, or Applied Linguistics from an accredited American university (PhD preferred).
- Five years of experience teaching ESL/EFL to non-native speakers in a post-secondary educational setting, preferably in an international setting.
- Two years of experience in developing ESL/EFL curriculum for a variety of language levels.
- Strong practical and theoretical background in the field of Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL/TESOL)
- Demonstrated experience and successful track record of accomplishment in university intensive English program administration and management.
- Demonstrated experience using a range of teaching methods, instructional materials, and forms of assessment.
Interested applicants are requested to provide a cover letter, CV and the contact information for three academic or professional references to: our email.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Location: Kuwait City (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org