International School in New Giza, Egypt
English International School Teacher Job, New Giza, Egypt
We are looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic English Teacher to join our High School American School Team.
- Teaching qualification that meets requirement of home-country (B. Ed)
- Minimum 3 years post-qualification teaching experience in similar role and subject area.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both adults and children.
- Willingness and ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work.
- Ability to work effectively to a high standard, on occasion, under pressure, meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety & Safeguarding/Child Protection procedures and their application.
- Knowledge of computers and ability to use ICT tools for record-keeping and as an instructional tool.
El Alsson School Egypt is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Candidates must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and appropriate pre-employment checks.
El Alsson, British & American International School New Giza, Egypt
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Fixed Term
Closing date: 18 Aug 2020
Start date: 01/09/2020
Please email your CV, letter of application and a passport-sized photo including the names of 2 referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer.
To apply for this job please visit alsson.com.