University in Kajang, Malaysia
Engineering University Lecturer Job Vacancy, Kajang, Malaysia, 2019
- Responsible to carry out research, teaching and administration within the faculty scope.
- To teach in the areas allocated by the Head of Department.
- To participate in institutional development.
- To assist in the development of learning materials, schemes of work as well as monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- To participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
- To contribute to the departmental, school, faculty, working groups or committees as requested by the Head of Academic/Head of School/Dean.
- To maintain own continuing professional development.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master Degree in Civil Engineering or its sub-disciplines and/or a PhD in Civil Engineering or its sub-disciplines.
- Candidates majoring in Construction Management, Hydraulic & Water Resource Engineering will have an added advantage.
- Candidates with minimum of two (2) years of lecturing experience in the related field are preferable.
- Candidates with industrial experience are highly regarded.
- Possess good command of English and demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills.
- Candidates with Professional Engineer status in Civil Engineering are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a complete resume and cover letter stating the position applied for, working experiences, qualifications, current and expected salary in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) and contact number together with recent passport-sized photograph.
The Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com