International School in Alexandria, Egypt
Elementary Mathematics Teacher Job, Alexandria, Egypt
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in field is a must.
- Proven written experience as an elementary teacher.
- Ability of monitoring/assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action
- Excellent time management skill
- Originality — The ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Excellent knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices.
- Computer proficiency.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing excellent results.
- Classroom management efficiency is a must.
Riada American School, a leading institution of education, opened on its present site, a distinctive, architect-designed group of buildings, in 2005. Located in a central, peaceful part of Alexandria, the school provides a safe and environment for nearly five hundred students every year.
In architecture and design, the School is modern and purpose built. RAS offers the American curriculum for grades K-12. RAS is accredited by the Egyptian Ministry of Education as a co-educational, university/college preparatory school, which adheres to the American curriculum and grants the American High School Diploma. Additionally, RAS is accredited by AdvancED.
RAS firmly believes that small class size is highly conductive to learning. Small class size allows the teacher the opportunity to address individual academic needs, and to tailor teaching to each individual student’s learning style. RAS believes in self-renewal and searching out best practices so that our students may participate in a rich, educational experience.
Our students, in turn, are active, intelligent and creative learners. These positive attitudes unite us across all levels at RAS. Our parents are our partners in the education of their children.
Parents volunteer in classrooms, are active in the Parent Teacher Organization, and lend their voices to our students’ education.
Interested candidates should submit a curriculum vitae with cover letter. Evaluation of applications will occur as they are received and will continue until the positions are filled.
Please send your CV and cover letter to the email address in apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com