School in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Early Years/FS Teacher Job, September 2020, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- We are looking for passionate, dynamic Early Years/Foundation Stage teachers to join our existing team at GEMS Wellington Primary School, Dubai from September 2020.This is a fantastic opportunity for UK trained teachers to join a global, leading company and a world-class International School.
The successful applicants will have the following:
• A certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent.
• The desire to provide Outstanding teaching and learning
• The aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale.
With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand in to more and more countries.
As well as being a great place to work; Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
- All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity.
GEMS Teachers also have free access to our loyalty app, GEMS Rewards, www.gemsrewards.com – GEMS Rewards provides significant savings on day to day life in the UAE.
We offer thousands of discounts and 2 for 1 offers on everything from flights, hotels, restaurants and retail outlets; making your salary go further and enhancing the opportunity to save whilst working overseas.
- About GEMS
- Trusted for over 55 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai.
Today, we have the privilege of educating over 190,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division; and we will impact 20 million by 2020 students through the initiatives of our Charity partner Varkey Foundation.
- About the School
- GEMS Wellington Primary School is an extremely popular, family-orientated primary school set in the heart of Dubai’s most prestigious business environment next to Downtown, Dubai.
- GWPS is an “Outstanding” (BSO) premium independent school, teaching the National Curriculum for England to pupils from FS1 to Year 6.
- The school has a professional team of highly-skilled classroom and specialist teachers, who create personalised and challenging learning opportunities to develop the children’s critical thinking, problem-solving and independent learning skills, helping them to learn as much about themselves as the world around them.
- Our children are wonderful! Behaviour across school is exemplary and our children possess a huge passion for learning, contributing to an exciting GWPS Learning Community.
- If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
2. Passport-size photograph