School in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Drama Teacher Vacancy, School in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Jeddah Knowledge International School is a leading innovative school in Jeddah and is recognized as a leader in the country dedicated to international education.
We are seeking to appoint an energetic, engaging and enthusiastic Drama teacher who will be able to deliver lessons to inspire and motivate students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes.
This is unique time to join JKS and to be a part of our exciting journey.
You will join a well-established and successful department with a strong and dynamic team of educators.
Remuneration and Benefits
· Remuneration: Competitive TAX FREE Salaries
· Accommodation: FULLY FURNISHED Non-Shared Accommodation
· Airfare: Annual Ticket and Exit/Re-Entry Visa
· Professional Development: Learning and Development Opportunities
· International Teaching Experience
· Career Growth: Promotion Opportunities on Eligibility
· Facilities: World Class Educational Facilities
· Health Insurance: Yes
· Vacation: Public/National and Summer Holidays
Qualifications and Requirements
· Required Certificates: Teaching License
· Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in the related subject, or relevant Teaching Certification / PGCE
· Minimum Teaching Experience: 2 years
· Fluency in English is essential
Kindly submit your C.V.’s with a recent full photograph to the hr email on the website.
We will be conducting interviews via Skype in the first instance.
School Website: www.jks.edu.sa
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: teaching: 2 years (Required)
Location: Jeddah (Preferred)
Language: English (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org