International School in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Customer Relations & Admissions (Sales) Manager Job, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for an experienced Customer Relationship & Admissions (Sales) Manager across Fortes Schools & Nurseries.
The role will be responsible for engaging with key customers by building and preserving trusting relationships.
The Customer Relationship & Admissions (Sales) Manager will constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relationships with new clients.
This is a primarily a sales job with a focus on selling, by directly marketing the schools to prospective parents looking to enroll their children.
The role will entail handling all aspects of admission of students, liaising closely with families across Fortes schools & Nurseries and working with Senior Leaders in accordance with Fortes Education’s standards, procedures, and policies.
- Lead customer experience management and digital transformation initiatives.
- Document full end-to-end customer experience, while also collecting comprehensive customer data and information for customer journey decision-making.
- Create buyer personas, document customer journey strategies and journey mapping by putting the customer at the center of everything.
- Manage email content and prepare email workflows for admissions and sales
- Drive lead generation and all external queries from prospective families via various marketing channels and ensure all enquiries are dealt with professionally, effectively, and efficiently.
- Manage the Admissions & Customer Care team by providing leadership, support and ensuring procedures are efficient and effective.
- Fluent in managing and training a sales team, setting sales targets, using technology like a CRM and marketing automation software.
- Follow up with all families who have enquired about the school through the website, calls, walk-ins and referrals.
- Manage and drive the student registration and admissions through effective sales and by providing the admissions team effective support.
- Interface with prospective parents by phone and in person getting them to enroll their children at the schools by selling the schools, the unique features of the schools and the schools’ management.
- Follow up on all leads coming from prospective parents interesting in enrolling their children in the schools.
- To positively promote the School with a view to achieve full capacity utilization via above, below, on-line marketing and advertising (i.e. these include campus tours, Open Days, Events, social media posts/updates, surveys, tie-ins with 3rd Party service providers, tie-ins with feeder nurseries/schools, participation in events & outreach programmes, etc).
- Drive and generate leads from prospective families by participating in and leading outdoor events, events, outreach events, coffee mornings, exhibitions, open days, and school tours.
- Meet with and make presentations to prospective parents/students and provide relevant information/sales pack etc. as required to convert enquiries into admissions.
- Participate in and organize Events such as popular Dubai events, coffee mornings, focus group meetings, seminars etc., to market the school and provide information about the school, admissions, assessments, availability, etc.
- Market the schools by tying up with relocation companies, nurseries and large corporates and other affiliated service providers and presenting our schools as a top place and sign up MOUs where their employees can enroll their children.
- Work on a robust referral program to encourage word of mouth marketing and drive admissions through personal referrals.
- Use the CRM (company’s customer relationship management software) to log all enquiries. Log al calls, emails and follow up notes.
- Work with and collaborate with the Head Office Sales, Marketing & Customer Care (SMCC) Team and each school’s Administrative and Academic Team.
- Serve as the bridge to ensure that all Head Office’s SMCC projects and tasks are done within deadlines.
- Maintain and monitor the registered list, tour list, assessment list, new joiners list, and waiting list.
- Work with school’s accountants and to communicate the relevant information to parents to fees are paid and records up to date.
- Work with Government Liaison Officer in ensuring that the school is compliant with all government dept., rules, and regulations with regards to student registration and marketing.
- Represent school with Government Liaison Officer at the relevant Govt. Depts., for all issues related to student registration, admission, and school marketing
- Prepare plans, reports with current trends, analysis, and recommendations.
- Responsible to update related roles & responsibilities, workflows, policies and procedures, FAQs, forms, templates as and when necessary
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in Sales & Customer Service in a hospitality or retail industry
- Candidate must have a drive for Sales and strong customer service skills.
- Familiarity with CRM tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot or Microsoft Dynamics and Click Dimensions or other CRMs.
- Candidate must be a go-getter with an upbeat personality; and experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate in MS Word & Excel.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Team player with leadership skills.