UK College of Business & Computing, Dubai
College Business Lecturer Job Vacancy, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 2019
Qualification Delivery: BTEC Edexcel Level 2 & Level 3 (by Pearson)
Position: Full time
Salary: Competitive + performance based pay.
Hours: 40 Hours a week, Sunday – Thursday (additional hours occasionally required)
Campus: Dubai International Academic City
Reporting To: Academic Manager
UK College of Business & Computing (UKCBC) is seeking an experienced Business tutor/lecturer for its brand new campus in Dubai International Academic City. UKCBC is a London based in vocational education provider with over 16 years of experience in delivering qualifications across Business, Computing, Health & Social Care and Travel & Tourism.
The Dubai Campus is seeking a self-driven and innovative faculty member who can teach units for Level 2 & Level 3 courses.
Key Outcomes –
- As a leader in your field, you will be required to seamlessly transfer knowledge including theory, practical skills, methods and techniques to students joining from different learning backgrounds.
- Working closely with the Academic Manager, you will perform quality & timely assessment, internal verification and provide detailed feedback to students maintaining the virtue of qualification to its highest standards.
- Actively collaborate with the other faculty members and lecturers in curriculum design & implementation, student support, and continuous program improvement.
- Ensure curriculum, unit plan, lecture plan, assessment plan and assignment brief are up to date.
- Oversee and ensure all classes have relevant learning materials through program review.
- Submit unit files and other deliverables on time to relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain regular office hours (for student consultation, learning support, guidance, coaching, community service/CSR, college services, etc.) outside of instructional time.
- Participate in department meetings and student affairs (co-curricular & extra-curricular activities).
- Participate in periodic program assessment, review, evaluation & survey.
- Participate in college working committees and tasks groups.
- Build and maintain community and industry relationships, including project partnerships and student internship opportunities.
- Maintain and build on industry knowledge; engage in research, and continuing education.
- BA/BBA/MBA/PGCE (Business & Management)
- Experience in teaching Pearson qualifications (BTEC Level 2, Level 3 & HNDs).
- UAE teaching experience of students of diverse backgrounds.
- Knowledgeable in assessment and internal verification.
- Experience in student engagement and student affairs.
- Possesses time management skills, good oral & written communication skills, and computer skills
Benefits & Incentives
Staff happiness and progression are at the forefront of employment at UKCBC. Our aim is to provide a space in which employees can enjoy their role and push themselves to reach their full potential.
We’ve proudly cultivated a working environment that encourages participation and a healthy work-life balance through initiatives like:
- Competitive perks & benefits
- A friendly, compassionate workforce
- Clear career progression goals
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: BTEC/HND: 1 year (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com