University in Ajman
Clinical Tutor Job Vacancy (College of Medicine) University in Ajman, UAE
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support to the professor to ensure a safe and stimulating educational environment.
- Assist the professor in planning and preparation for daily activities; aids instructional efforts of the Faculty.
- Assist the faculty in preparing lesson outlines, plans, and curricula in assigned areas.
- Plan, prepare, and develop various teaching aids for use in the clinic, including activity sheets, drawings, and similar handouts.
- Present subject matter to students, under the guidance of a Faculty staff, utilizing a variety of methods including discussions and role-playing.
- Lead clinic activities.
- Assist students, individually or in groups, with lesson assignments to present or reinforce learning concepts.
- May lead, guide, and train staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work;
- May participate in the recruitment of volunteers, as appropriate to the area of operation.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Qualification MBBS
- Experience: Completion of internship.
- Experience of working as a tutor in clinical skill training program in a teaching institution will be an advantage for those considered for clinical skill laboratory.
- For others, working in teaching institutions with experience of assisting in practical session for MBBS students will be an added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
University website https://hr.ajman.ac.ae/en.html
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org