International School in Petaling Jaya Malaysia
Class Teacher Job, Primary School, Petaling Jaya Malaysia, August 2020
St. Joseph’s Institution International (SJII) Malaysia a school of the De La Salle Brothers is seeking outstanding and inspirational class teachers whose passion and experience will transform the outcomes of our students.
The successful candidates will have a fantastic opportunity to join the fifth year of this successful, new international school.
The Elementary School will offer a dynamic and creative curriculum delivered through the International Primary Curriculum. Singapore Maths will form the basis of the mathematics programme. We are committed to securing the highest possible standards of teaching and learning.
Our school will provide students with a rigorous and creative learning environment that will enable them to flourish as successful Global Citizens. There will be a very strong extra-curricular offer, including cultural activities, outdoor education, and sports.
- We are looking for a committed, passionate and knowledgeable professional who will work tirelessly to ensure the academic, social, emotional and spiritual growth of the children in their care.
- Suitable candidates will: Be an inspiring, innovative and high achieving professional.
- Be sympathetic to the ethos of our school and supportive of our Lasallian values.
- Have a proven track record of delivering outstanding teaching for at least two years.
- Have an appropriate academic degree and teaching qualification.Keep abreast of current pedagogy and practice
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with students, teachers and parents.
- Have a genuine commitment to student progress and the wellbeing and pastoral care of children.
- Make a contribution to our co-curricular activities
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, state of the art environment
- A caring, inclusive Lasallian school committed to holistic education
- A school-wide commitment to accelerating and deepening pupils’ learning
- A highly effective team committed to supporting each other
- Excellent professional development opportunities to support the delivery of cutting edge practice.
- Highly competitive teachers’ pay and conditions.
- A letter of application (maximum 2 pages)
- A Curriculum Vitae, including three referees
- Completed job application form
- Send the above by email
- Please indicate clearly in the subject portion of the email which post you are applying for.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com