School in Subang Jaya, Malaysia
Chemistry School Teacher Job, Subang Jaya, Malaysia
- To act as a facilitators or coaches using fun learning, interactive discussions and hands-on learning to help students learn and apply concepts in subjects,
- To nurture and develop children through the education provided to them,
- The candidate is expected to be able to work independently on day-to-day matters,
- The candidate is expected to teach and care for children
- Subjects to teach are Chemistry (IGCSE)
- To conduct lessons according to lesson plan.
- Maintain a good classroom atmosphere to facilitate effective learning.
- To plan lessons and activities for the year based on a set curriculum.
- To teach designated subjects.
- To help inculcate civic sense in students.
- To help students develop self-confidence and social skills.
- To help to instill discipline in children.
- To assess students’ work and keeping records of marks.
- Writing reports for parents.
- To attend to PTA meeting.
- Diploma / Degree in Education or equivalent
- Proficient in English and Malay. Knowledge in Mandarin is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years of teaching experience (well versed in National or International school syllabus)
- Candidates with experience in teaching Cambridge Curriculum particularly IGCSE are encouraged to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,200.00 to RM2,800.00 /month
Experience: teaching: 2 years (Required)
Language: English (Required)
School website https://www.pinehills.edu.my
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org