School in Hong Kong
Chemistry School Teacher Job Vacancy, Hong Kong, 2019/20
Requirements and experience:
- An undergraduate degree in Science with a significant focus on Chemistry
- A recognised teaching qualification
- A proven track record of teaching KS3 and KS4 or MYP general science up to 16 years (all sciences)
- A proven track record of teaching Chemistry to 17-18 years (IBDP preferred)
- A commitment to student centred inquiry based learning
- A growth-mindset looking to continually improve
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a new cultural environment
VSA is an IB World School, located in Shum Wan next to the Aberdeen Harbour. We have over 1,800 students and offer three IB programmes – Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Diploma Programme (DP).
VSA emphasises a holistic approach at the heart of which is inquiry-based learning and teaching. The primary section offers a bilingual education (English and Putonghua); the secondary curriculum is delivered in English and supplemented by a strong Chinese programme.
Applicants please download and complete the application form and submit with a full resume to the Secondary School Principal.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews in due course.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com