International School in Riyadh, Saudi, Arabia
Business Studies & Economics Teacher Vacancy, Riyadh, Saudi, Arabia, 2020/2021
A Business Studies and Economics Teacher is required for King Faisal School in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Experience across the upper primary and middle school ages is preferable.
King Faisal School, an international Baccalaureate world school in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, will require Business Studies & Economics Teachers( males ) for the next academic year 2020/2021.
We seek to employ outstanding teachers who have recognized teaching qualifications and experience. Although the openings are for all nationalities, preference will be given to candidates from USA, Australia, Europe, UK, Ireland, and New Zealand.
**Due To COVIT 19 Pandemic priority will be given for the teacher how is living in KSA with a transferable Iqama**
At least a Bachelors in related subject with recognized teaching certification (PGCE, etc.) and experience. Applicants with IB experience will be preferred but not essential.
Salary and Allowances:
- Basic salary: based on the school salary scale and the years of relevant experience.
- Transportation Allowance: school transport or Transport Allowance equal to 10% of monthly basic salary.
- Housing Allowance: Furnished School Housing or monthly rent allowance equal to three monthly basic salaries split over 12 months.
- Shipment Allowance: US$400 at first time joining and final exit.
- Children’s Fees Discount: 75% of school tuition fees at KFS for two children depending on school spaces.
- Medical Insurance: For employee, spouse & four children under 18 years of age.
- End of Service Gratuity: According to Saudi Labor Laws.
- End of Year paid vacation: not less than 45 days
- Annual Air Ticket: for employee, spouse, and two children under 18 years of age.
- Two year initial contract, renewable by mutual consent.
- To know more about the school kindly visit (https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/-1075203)
- Applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted by email
- Please email your CV (School website www.kfs.sch.sa).
- Applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted by email.
- Employment application form https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/
- We are a safer recruitment school.
- All offers’ subject to satisfactory references and relevant pre-employment checks.
- All offers are subject to satisfactory references, work history and relevant police checks.
- Preference given to applications on TES through the online application form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com