Business Research Assistant Job, University, Ajman, UAE, 2019
||College of Business Administration
|Major / Specialization:
- The primary project is based on analysing large-scale literature and to develop and deliver qualitative and quantitative research output.
- Perform and summarize literature search.
- The candidate works accurately, is goal-oriented and able to conduct independent research as well as to contribute to the team projects. The candidate should have the ability to work in an international and interdisciplinary environment.
- Conduct research seminars.
- Write reports, proposals and research papers.
||Applicants must have a master’s degree from a reputed institution with experience in conducting research. We prefer candidates with a subject related to the project or a degree in social sciences.
Applicants must have advanced knowledge of SPSS/SmartPLS/R and should have prior experience of handling large-scale data sets.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member.
- Ability to plan and conduct research and analyze the results.
- Ability to learn independently in related disciplines.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly mention the Job Reference and the College in the subject field when applying
- Selected applicants from the pool would be requested to submit a preliminary analysis of a curated data set, and a write-up to the Principal Investigator.
- Your CV should focus on achievements related to this job, especially research work completed by you and list of published papers
Job application https://hr.ajman.ac.ae/en/employment
University website https://www.ajman.ac.ae/en