International School in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Biology Teacher Vacancy, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Plan lessons, present information, promote discussion, assess performance and modify learning techniques in the study of biology for students in high school
- Instruct students in large classroom settings as well as small groups to expand knowledge of scientific method and biological sciences
- Provide a safe and stable learning environment and discipline misbehaving disrespectful students in strict adherence with district policy
- Encourage active participation and monitor individual student performance to enhance their understanding and master skills
- Conduct safety drills or lead guidance sessions when necessary throughout the school year for overall student security outside of biology instruction.
- Bachelor’s degree in secondary education with a concentration in biology
- State teaching certification and a background check
- Previous experience in a high school environment
- Oral and written communication skills
Job Type: Full time.
Those who are interested please send your CV, MENTION the vacancy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org