School in New Giza, Egypt
Biology School Teaching Vacancy, New Giza, Egypt, 2020
We are looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic Biology Teacher our join our British Secondary School Team.
- Teaching qualification that meets requirement of home-country (B. Ed)
- Minimum 3 years post-qualification teaching experience in similar role and subject area.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both adults and children.
- Willingness and ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work.
- Ability to work effectively to a high standard, on occasion, under pressure, meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety & Safeguarding/Child Protection procedures and their application.
- Knowledge of computers and ability to use ICT tools for record-keeping and as an instructional tool.
Please email your CV, letter of application and a passport-sized photo including the names of 2 referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer.
El Alsson, British & American International School New Giza, Egypt
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Fixed Term
Closing date: 1 Oct 2020
Suitable for NQTs: No
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org