School in Putra Heights, Malaysia
Assistant Teacher Job, School in Putra Heights, Malaysia
Discuss assigned duties with classroom Teacher to coordinate instruction efforts.
2) Prepare lesson materials, smart board displays, exhibits, demonstrations, instruct and monitor students on use and care of equipment and materials to prevent injuries and damage.
3) Tutor and assist student individually or in small groups to help them master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts presented by Teachers.
4) Observe students’ performance and record relevant data to assess student progress.
5) Distribute tests and homework assignments and collect them when they are completed.
6) Assist in marking and correcting homework and tests, compute and record results.
7) Assist in school transport loading and unloading and each child leaves with parent or authorized person.
8) Requisition and stock teaching materials and supplies.
9) Ensure that toilet breaks and hand washings are always supervised and accurate student counts.
10) Participate in teacher-parent meeting regarding students’ progress and problems.
11) Organize and participate in extracurricular activities such as sporting events, outings and social activities.
12) Provide extra assistance to student with special needs or those for whom English is not their first speaking language.
13) Relief duty of absent teachers.
14) Participate in professional development and training programs.
Perform any other duties as reasonably instructed by Management from time to time.
Education & Experience
1. Minimum Degree
2. Fresh Graduate is welcome
3. Able to speak good English
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: child care: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Interested in joining us?
The application can be make by emailing your resume with recent photo.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org