International Montessori School
Art Teacher Vacancy, School in New Cairo, Egypt, 2019
- Following Schemes of Work prepared by Coordinators.
- Preparation of Medium and Short-term plans in conjunction with the other members.
- Teaching Art lessons at the times stipulated on the school timetable.
- Maintaining order and good discipline among Students and safeguarding their health and safety.
- Providing a stimulating working environment in the classroom.
- Supporting in School events and monthly displays.
- Class Management skills
- 3-5 years of experience as an Art Teacher
- Ability to interact with Students.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, and Post Graduate Diploma in Education is a +
Gateway International Montessori School provides a comprehensive and stimulating Montessori education model for students from 3 years of age up to Grade 3.
Students then enter our exciting American Upper Elementary program and from September 2019 the middle School phase will be launched.
When the high school phase is introduced, we intend to complement the American program with the International Baccalaureate.
Gateway is the first school in Egypt to seek Montessori accreditation. The School’s attractive new campus is located in the heart of Katameya Gardens, New Cairo, and offers exceptional facilities to ensure that all students realize their full potential in every aspect of their lives.
As an integral part of the academic curriculum, Gateway encourages students to be inquisitive learners, preparing them to communicate effectively, think critically and collaborate towards shared goals.
Students also benefit from quality sports coaching and visual and performing arts programs to ensure a well-rounded learning experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org