Are you looking for a website that offers you to submit a guest post for school, education, teaching & school jobs abroad?
This website’s main focus is teaching & education jobs and supporting careers guidance at schools.
You can also contribute study, courses, training, education content.
Email first the guest post topic you propose to write about (Read the guidelines first)
No Follow links only.
Guest post I can contribute?
Finding a suitable job
Own experiences of teaching, working or study
Challenges or easier working and life style
Freedom to work or teach away from western targets and admin paperwork
Living and working overseas or study overseas
School Curriculum Studying Qualifications Apply to university Teaching University Courses Job search Education or teaching strategy Teacher training Wellbeing Recruiting teachers Interviews Professional development Homework Marking Assessment Other similar
Guest post submissions are free.
What are the Guidelines for a person to contribute?
- 700 words plus in English, with useful information. Quotes and references are good.
- No tips, how to, ways, things, reasons, everything you need to know in the title
- Nothing similar you have written or will write in the future, as this damages both websites
- Provide the source link for pictures to be added
- Not posted anywhere online or other location and will not be
- Relevant links only in the text body (You have no association with)
- Check first to see if a similar resource is not already on the website
- You give full unconditional permission to Education Tay to use the resource and it is yours to contribute and not copied from somewhere
- Content requires to be non promotional. Ask for a paid sponsored post if you wish to highlight an organisation or service
Paid promotional article submission is also available that are highlighted (See front page blog section) on the homepage for 4 weeks. Your article would be permanent advertising on this site in the blog section. Cost £70.
Examples of the standard of content accepted:
See also some of the career advice content
What do I get out of my contributed post?
Certainly no money as I do not have much!
A contributed by (Name/Organisation) can be added to a bio, which can help to raise your profile online. Add a paragraph if you wish.
One website homepage brand name (No Follow) link, and also to social media profiles.
The website must be well established, certainly no new or recent sites. 12 months old plus. (Add in content body or author bio)
Add it in any part of the article or author bio, For example: Contributed by Education Tay Visit our website and social media page for more information on this article and……
Main body of article links, infographics and other will be no follow, unless I decide at a later date to follow them. Unlikely.
How to submit a guest post: Send a (Word document) article with pictures (jpeg or png) which follows the guidelines above.