Are you looking for a website that offers you to submit a guest post for school teaching? As a reasonably proficient writer you can contribute to the resources of this website.
This site is for teaching & education jobs and supporting careers guidance at international and public schools.
Email first the guest post topic you propose to write about
Another option with no writing
This website regularly adds useful contextual links to established pages, and looks to attract them also. Do you know a useful website with content that matches or compliments and wish to add a link? The resource should be at least equal of this site.
Also, do you know any website that would think the content of this site is useful and will add a resource back to this site?
Website aim and audience?
Looking to create an education website that has a range of resources for the school and teaching sector. Factual information, guidance on schools, teacher’s view, and a place to find a job in education. Career and jobs information.
Guest post I can contribute?
School curriculum Teaching Job search Education or teaching strategy Teacher training Wellbeing Recruiting teachers Own experiences of teaching and working Interviews Professional development Homework Marking Assessment Other similar
What are the Guidelines for a person to contribute?
- 950 words plus in English, with useful & actionable information. Quotes and references are good.
- No tips, how to, ways, things, reasons, everything you need to know in the title
- Definitely nothing similar you have written or will write in the future, as this damages both websites
- Provide the source link for pictures to be added
- Not posted anywhere online or other location and will not be
- Well written, or at less good written quality content will only be accepted. (Yes, not all submissions will make the grade going on past experience)
- Highly relevant links only in the text body (You have no association with) Definitely no rich anchor text, branded or generic only
- Check first to see if a similar resource is not already on the website. Factual, guidance, your view, your experience and similar are accepted
- Of course you give full unconditional permission to Education Tay to use the resource and it is yours to contribute and not copied from somewhere
- Content requires to be non promotional. Ask for a paid sponsored post if you wish to highlight an organisation or service
- You are a teacher, escaped the classroom, recruiter or similar. No copy writers
Paid promotional article submission is also available that are highlighted (See front page blog section) on the homepage for 4 weeks. Your article would be permanent advertising on this site in the blog section. Cost £70.
Examples of the standard of content accepted:
See also some of the career advice content
What do I get out of my contributed post?
Articles maybe shared on social media and possibly read by website visitors.
Certainly no money as I do not have much!
A contributed by (Name/Organisation) can be added to a bio, which can help to raise your profile online. Add a paragraph if you wish.
One website brand name link, and also to social media profiles. The website must be well established, certainly no new or recent sites. 6 months old plus. Follow and no follow available, also acts as a brand mention.
For example: Contributed by Education Tay Visit our website and social media page for more information on this article and……
Main body of article links, infographics and other will be no follow, unless I decide at a later date to follow them. Unlikely.
I am out on the internet also acquiring links and mentions for this website. Yes, it is a slow time consuming activity.
How to submit a guest post: Send a (Word document) article with pictures (jpeg or png) which follows the guidelines above.